(Photo: Prakash Mathema / AFP - Getty Images, file)
An avalanche swept down a slope of Mount Everest on Friday along a route used to ascend the world’s highest peak, killing at least 13 people in the mountain’s deadliest disaster.
Needless to say, many Natives are not fans of the trend. But that hasn’t stopped the festival from capitalizing on the “white kids playing Indian” motif and offering tipi rentals for the low weekend price of … $2,200? Paying rent in a New York City rat hole never sounded so good.
A moment of silence to honor the victims of last year’s Boston Marathon bombing.
Report: Russia failed to share data on Boston suspect, review says
The New York Times reports that two years before the Boston Marathon bombings, Russia declined to give the FBI information that most likely would have prompted deeper scrutiny of suspect Tamerlan Tsarnaev, an inspector general’s review said.
“They found that the Russians did not provide all the information that they had on him back then, and based on everything that was available the F.B.I. did all that it could,” said a senior American official briefed on the review told the Times.
Photo: Medical workers aided the injured after an explosion at the finish line of the 2013 Boston Marathon. (Charles Krupa / AP)
Frustration, false hopes and new leads have marked the search for missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370, now in its fifth week.
News Set content:
- GALLERY: 30 days of the search in photographs
- STORY: Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370’s secrets buried with black box
- STORY: As battery-powered signal fades, crews caught in race against time
- STORY: More ‘acoustic events’ reported in hunt for jet
- VIDEO: Are authorities close to finding MH Flight 370?
- VIDEO: Bill Neely: Crews race against time to find jet’s black box
- STORY: 'We are helpless': Frustrated jet families leave Malaysia
I mean I don’t really care that tumblr pro was an april fool’s joke…
this top hat just looks classy af